Communication process is one of the basic needs of a human being. It is the mode through which an individual or organization defines and disseminates his or her views and needs to another individual, group of individuals or another organization.
The six key ingredients of the communication process are as follows:
- Messenger : The individual who sends the message.
- Receiver : The individual who will receive the message.
- Encoding : How the message is formulated by the Messenger.
- Decoding : How the message is read by the receiver.
- Channel : Is the mode or means of communication.