Do You Have A Ruler For Cm And Inch So I Can Help My Eight Year Old Son?


2 Answers

amber Jhon Profile
amber Jhon answered
A rule with the cm and inches reading is known as a metric ruler and it is the most common ruler which is widely used in primary and higher schools. I have uploaded the picture of the ruler and I hope it will help you in teaching your son how to read it.

Enjoy blurting!

Answer Question