2. Message coded: The way that an individual puts his thoughts together with the way he is going to communicate, giving an example like: using speech by thinking of another language and the way he is going to put it in a sentence, and also if he is going to use sign language, he has to think of what signs to use before.
3. Message sent: It is the way the message is sent.
4. Message perceived: The way the receiver senses the message either by hearing or watching.
5. Message decoded: The receiver has to understand the message that the sender has just sent. This could be misunderstood easily by interpreting words differently.
6. Message understood: At this stage the message is understood, if not the cycle has to start all over again.