Data collection can be done in many ways. The most obvious one is a survey.
- Create some questions that relate to your business, that regard what you want to find out about your target audience, and then go out and ask people.
- Most surveys are of around 100 people at least, often more to get a good overview.
- This data can then be analyzed and tell you how to improve on your business to get more people to come to it.
- You can also record how many people are coming in and out of a place, to get a better idea of how successful it is.
- You can also do online surveys, to find out more general information or information that does not relate to a physical thing.
- A team of people to successfully survey an area, and then tally the results and turn them in to a graph.
- You will also need a computer, to turn these figures into graphs, and interpret the information.