Communication Barrier is a barrier that occurs when a person or an organization tries to communicate with another person or an organization. It disrupts the flow of the communication and might prevent the message from being conveyed to the other party.
Following are the communication barriers that can occur in an international environment:
- Physical Barriers such as staff shortage, outdated equipment etc.
- System design and structure failure
- Attitude differences from one country to the other.
- Language barrier
- Cultural Barrier
- Differences in Presentation of information
- Differences in Perception
- Differences in emotions.