The characteristics of a good research problem. (according to someone's second year research teacher.)
T-Time Bomb/Time Conscious
The characteristics of a good research problem. (according to someone's second year research teacher. Thanks sir =])
1. The topic should be of good interest to you.
2. Useful for the concerned people in a particular field
3. Progress Novelty
4. Invites more complex designs / more variables
6. Does not carry ethical or moral impediments =]
It's up to you to choose and that's simply it! =]
Good research generates dependable data that are derived by professionally conducted practices and that can be used reliably for decision making. Good research follows the standards of the scientific method: Systematic, empirically based procedures for generating replicable research. Here are a few characteristics of a good research report:
1. Purpose of research (that is the problem involved or the decision to be made) is clearly defined
2. Research procedures should be described in sufficient detail to permit another researcher to repeat the research. This includes the steps to acquire participants, informed consent, sampling methods and representativeness, and data gathering procedures.
3. The research procedural design of the research, and its choice among competing designs, should be clearly described and carefully planned to yield results that are as objective as possible. Efforts should be made to minimize the influence of personal bias in selecting and recording data.
4. High ethical standards applied. Careful consideration must be given to those research situations in which there is a possibility for physical or psychological harm, exploitation, invasion of privacy, and/or loss of dignity.
5. The researcher should report, with complete frankness, flaws in procedural design and estimate their effect on the findings. (Remember, there are very few perfect research designs).
6. Analysis of the data should be extensive enough to reveal its significance, what managers call insights. The methods of analysis used should be appropriate. However, adequate analysis of the data is the most difficult phase of research for the novice. The validity and reliability of data should be checked carefully.
7. Some evidence of the competence and integrity of the researcher may be found in the report itself. Presentation of data should be comprehensive, reasonably interpreted, easily understood by the decision maker, and the organized so that the decision maker can readily locate critical findings.
8. Conclusions should be limited to those for which the data provide an adequate basis. Good researchers always specify the conditions under which their conclusions seem to be valid.
9. Greater confidence in the research is warranted if the researcher is experienced, has a good reputation in research, and is a person of integrity. For this reason the research report should contain information about the qualifications of the researcher.
Good business research has an inherent value only to the extent that it helps management make better decisions to achieve organizational goals. Interesting information might be pleasant to have, but its value is limited if the information cannot be applied to a critical decision.
A good research report must have the follwing requisites:
1. Report must be concise ans specific. The matter in it shd be just be enough to explain the study.
2.A research report should be able to sustains reader's interest. It should be dull.
3.The language used in the report should be simple and easy to understand.Abstract terminology and technical jargon must be avoided.
4. Readers are often interested in acquiring a quick knwoledge of the main findings. So the report must include charts,graphs, tables to concise the findings.
5.The layout of the report should be appropriate and in accrodance with the objective of the research problem.
6. It should be free grammatical errors.
Characteristics of good research problem
You have to go with the knowledge....
The key to a succesful research question is to keep it simple, do not give to much information in you question. Make it an open question. Use what , why, where, when, how, etc. Use more than one of thos ie how and where or why and how. When writing up the answer to a research question, make sure that your question has lots of different answers not just one simple answer. Good luck
1 is it requires a scientific investigation to be solve
Characteristic of a good research hypothesis
Characteristics of good research report
Please give some accurate answer!!!
There's no exact answer to your question.. Ill give you some advice.. Go to your library den search there
Try something that interests you, and which has a lot of information about it, available.