Who are the foreign scientist and their picture?


1 Answers

Connor Sephton Profile
Connor Sephton answered
To answer this question, I would need to know what country you are from, or, conversely, what you class as foreign. For example, if I wrote an answer for you about American scientists, and you were an American yourself, you would have learned about scientists from your own country rather than "foreign" ones. On the other hand, instead of asking for "foreign" scientists, you should think about refining your search. Instead of asking for the vague and subjective concept of "foreign", think about the specific country you want your scientist to be from. You will find it much easier to uncover information about scientists from a particular country if you put the name of that country in your query!

Also, you should consider being more specific about the field of science you are interested in. The different branches of science are very diverse and different - you don't really get "scientists" who specialize in every aspect of science! Rather, you get biologists, chemists and physicists. Even within the branches of chemistry, biology and physics, you get fields of specialization. Take physics as an example. Within the field of science known as physics, there are dozens of specialized areas of study, such as acoustics, astrophysics, atomic physics, biophysics, chemical physics, classical mechanics, condensed matter physics, fluid physics, thermodynamics and statistical mechanics, optics and electromagnetism, relativity, molecular physics, nuclear physics, particle physics and quantum mechanics! As you can see, in order to find the exact kind of "scientist" you're looking for, you need to be a little more specific when it comes to their field of specification - searching for "scientists" will give you a lot of results, most of which will be irrelevant to you.

As for finding the picture of a scientist, that is easy once you know the name of the scientist you're looking for. On the search engine of your choice (Google, Yahoo etc), simply click on the "images" button at the top of the page. Then, type in the name of the scientist you're looking for. Pages and pages of pictures and photographs will then appear, so make sure that the picture matches the name of the scientist you want!

Answer Question