How People Communicated Before The Television And Telephone Were Invented?

3

Billy Price Profile
Billy Price answered
The pony express

Perhaps you need to understand the benefits of using various technologies because this is the necessary information, in my opinion. A few months ago I studied this article: Projector vs TV – Which should you choose? So that helped me a lot to create my own. You can find this information quite relevant for you. I hope this is as useful for you as it is for me.

People talked to each other in person.   People used carrier-pigeons to bring messages
to each other.   People used the "Pony Express" to send notes and letters to each other.
People walked to each other's house and knocked on the doors and sometimes the windows
to see  each other.  Sometimes people would go to the other's home and from outside, they
would call out loud the other's name to get attention.   Of course, horses were rode on to
visit other people.    There was also the post-office that would accept post-cards and letters in
envelopes to be delivered by postmen to other people.   There was also boats that delivered  mail to some places.   Seesee

Anonymous