Anonymous

Why Is The Weather Different Everyday?

5

Aisha Profile
Aisha answered
Weather is different in different places at different points in time. It constitutes wind, temperature, humidity, atmospheric pressure, sunshine and precipitation. On the basis of these factors, it differs from regions to regions and even on daily basis.
Penny Kay Profile
Penny Kay answered
The earth rotates, thus causing wind to move various weather patterns in and out of different areas. Factor in the types of changes that occur, as mentioned by aicha, and all these affect the changing of the weather, often day by day

The weather changes because it does.

lol

A couple of weeks ago I ran into a problem: I had to go on business, but the forecast was that it didn't rain all day. , but he walked right up until the next day. Because of this, I had to cancel the meeting.

This is not the first time, when I do not know exactly how long it will rain. I decided I should try buying a rain sensor. I started searching and came across a website wireless rain gauge with top 5 sensors. I'm going to order one of them and hope that due to them I can know exactly how long it will rain and not ruin my plans.

Anonymous